“Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified location exists and is writable.”
- Hit CTRL-ALT-DEL to launch Task Manager or right-click Desktop Task Bar and choose Start Task Manager.
- Click Processes Tab.
- Locate and select the explorer.exe, click End Process.
- You may need to select Show Processes from all users.
- Click End Process to the prompt.
- Your Desktop Icons and Desktop Bar will disappear.
- Hit CTRL-ALT-DEL to launch Task Manager again.
- Click File -> New Task (Run...).
- Type explorer.exe and click Ok.
- Your Desktop Task bar and Icons should appear again.
After this you can uninstall the application as usual from control panel add or remove programs